There are a few reasons why free webinars may not be as effective as they once were in 2023
- Oversaturation. There are now more webinars than ever before, many of which are free. This can make it difficult for potential attendees to find and choose the right webinars for them.
- Low perceived value. Because there are so many free webinars available, potential attendees may be less likely to sign up for one if they don’t believe it will be valuable to them.
- Low engagement. Even if potential attendees do sign up for a free webinar, they may not be as engaged in the content as they would be if they were paying for the webinar. This is because they may not feel as invested in the topic or the speaker if they’re not paying for the experience.
As a result of these factors, free webinars may not be as effective as they once were at generating leads, sales, or other desired outcomes. However, there are still ways to make free webinars effective. Here are a few tips:
- Offer something of value. Even if you’re offering a free webinar, make sure to offer something of value to potential attendees. This could be a free ebook, a discount on a product or service, or access to exclusive content.
- Promote your webinar effectively. Make sure to promote your webinar effectively so that potential attendees know about it and can sign up. You can promote your webinar through your website, social media, email marketing, and other channels.
- Create a compelling call to action. At the end of your webinar, make sure to create a compelling call to action. This could be asking attendees to sign up for your email list, download a free ebook, or purchase a product or service.