Yes, hashtags do work on LinkedIn. They can help you reach a wider audience and attract new followers who are interested in the topics you’re posting about. When you use relevant hashtags, your posts will show up in the search results for those hashtags, which means that more people will see them.
Here are some tips for using hashtags on LinkedIn:
- Use relevant hashtags. When you’re choosing hashtags, think about the topics you’re posting about and the keywords that people might use to search for those topics.
- Use a variety of hashtags. Don’t just use the same hashtags all the time. Try to use a variety of hashtags so that your posts reach a wider audience.
- Use popular hashtags. If you want your posts to get seen by a lot of people, use popular hashtags. However, be careful not to use too many popular hashtags, as this can make your posts look spammy.
- Use trending hashtags. If you want your posts to get seen by even more people, use trending hashtags. Trending hashtags are hashtags that are currently popular on LinkedIn. You can find trending hashtags by going to the “Trending” section of the LinkedIn search bar.
- Use branded hashtags. If you want to create a personal brand on LinkedIn, you can use branded hashtags. Branded hashtags are hashtags that are specific to you or your company. For example, if your name is John Smith, you could use the hashtag #johnsmithlinkedin.
Here are some examples of hashtags that you could use on LinkedIn: